Each week I will be reporting via this blog how I did for the week and blogging whether or not I followed my new WAY of eating = Eating Like A Naturally Thin Person!! I will not be doing a “WEIGH-IN” but a “WAY-IN” report.
What that means is that I will answer every day as to whether or not I ate H.I.S. Design that day and report back at the end of the week. I will also report how much weight I lost. H.I.S. Design Eating explained below:
1) I ate ONLY when I was Hungry
* meaning, I waited until my stomach literally, physically felt hungry and not before.
2) Did I eat Intentionally
* meaning, I ate what I really wanted to eat and took my time eating it and enjoying it.
3) Did I eat ONLY the amount that made me feel Satisfied, not stuffed?
* meaning, if my stomach was a gas tank and 0 was empty & 10 was full, did I stop eating at a 5?
◊ I will also be tracking whether or not I Moved More or Exercised each day and give you an update each week.
Disclaimer: H.I.S. Design Eating (coined by Cathy Weymouth from http://www.TuneTheTemple.com – a fantastic, Christian based program for Permanent Weight Loss).